Thursday, April 22, 2010

Paul Hunter


















































This Is the Paul Hunter! For school I have been doing editorial portraits of some of my most influencial teachers and mentors throughout my life, Paul lives in my neighborhood and has been my tracher for many years. He has been an Elementary School teacher for as long as I can remeber, although I never had the chance to be his student in the classroom, anyone who has been to or had a child or a close friend that has attended Sandy Elementary knows "Mr. Hunter" When I was younger he held art classes during the summer for the kids in the neighborhood who were interested in art. He has always encouraged me to follow my heart and passions. When I was younger I always loved to draw and paint and other such things, but when i got into photography he said, "Sway, this is it, you have found your medium!" Oh and just for the record Paul is the reason I mostly go by Sway! He would always do this little cheer with my name it was hilarious! anyway this man is amazing I need to thank him for all he has done for me and my family, we love you Paul!!

No comments: